Clubhouse Rules & Dress Code | Health & Safety | Buggy & Trolley Hire | Opening Hours
Clubhouse Rules & Dress Code:
- All golf must be played from the Yellow Tees.
- Please turn mobiles to silent in the Clubhouse, on the patio area, or on the golf course.
- Please follow appropriate dress standards (see Dress Code for more info):
- The following trousers are not appropriate on the golf course: denim jeans; combat style trousers, jogging suits, shell suits or similar.
- No abbreviated shorts, beachwear or cropped trousers.
- Appropriate footwear should be worn in the Clubhouse and golf shoes must be worn on the course.
- Shirts should be collared or specifically designed for golf. Tee shirts and football shirts or similar are not allowed.
- Hats/caps and waterproofs should be removed before entering the clubhouse.
Note: The club is NOT responsible for the property or actions (negligent or otherwise ) of members or visitors. It is the responsibility of each person to ensure that he or she is adequately insured for theft or damage to equipment how so ever or where so ever caused and for third party liability.
The Clubhouse has a relaxed dress code. We are a friendly welcoming Club we do ask visitors to adhere to the same regulations as our members' request. Please don't be offended if you are politely reminded of the the rules and asked to comply.
Health & Safety Notice:
- Green Staff have PRIORITY on the Golf Course.
- Players have a duty of care not to behave in such a way that others may be injured by their actions.
- Members, Guests and Visitors are to ensure that it is appropriate to play without endangering the staff.
- Under no circumstances must they play to a green if work is in progress in or around the green. Staff will stand aside when appropriate and signal that play can continue.
- Greenstaff have been instructed to report all incidents relating to golfers playing in an inappropriate manner.
Buggy & Trolley Hire:
Buggies and Trolleys are available from the Professional.
To check availability and prices, and to book, call the Professional on 01865 244258.
Please be aware that you will be required to adhere to, and sign the buggy 'safe use policy'.
Bar and Restaurant: from 11am daily
Office: 8.30am-5.00pm weekdays.