Corporate Golf Days & Charity Golf Days
A big day to showcase your company?
A chance to network with potential new businesses?
The opportunity to entertain current clients?
A thank you to your team for being so great?
A golf day to raise money for charity?
Whatever your requirements, a Charity or Corporate Golf Day at Oxford Golf Club can be tailor made to your requirements with no stone left unturned and no detail too fine to ignore.
Our team have extensive experience in operating events from intimate corporate golf gatherings to charity golf day gala dinners for up to 120 people. We have longstanding clients who come back again year after year and we would love to accommodate your day and make your experience so good, that the only place you will look to return to, is here!
Unsure of what you want? We have set out an example package below:
- Tea, Coffee & Bacon Rolls
- 18 Holes of Golf
- 3 Course Dinner – After dinner coffee
- Private Room Dining
- Longest Drive Competition
- Nearest the Pin Competition
- Scorecard Administration
- 10% off Prizes purchased from our Golf Shop
- Dedicated Event Coordinator
- Free Parking
- Free Wi-Fi Access
Prices from £65 per person
We also offer an array of extras to make your special day stand out, including:
- 1st Tee Starter
- Scorecard Administration – Includes preparation and checking of scorecards
- Exclusive Driving Range Access
- Group Golf Lessons
- Mulligan Balloons
- Charity Bunkers, Water Hazards
- Personalised Gift Packs to include all or any of the following: Embroidered Company branded shirts, balls, towels, caps, ball markers, tees, pitch mark repairers, pencils and more.
- Branded Golf Flags, Hole Cups, Tee Markers, Golf Buggies
- Halfway House in operation, Refreshment Buggy
- Beat the Golf Pro
- Win a Car – Hole in One
- Trick Shot Golf Show
- Video and Photographs of your successful Day
You name it we can provide it and make your day one to remember! Call Steve, our General Manager on 01865 242158, option 1 to discuss your ideal package today. Or alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org